- Certified Handlers are required in circumstances where the most hazardous types of toxic substances are being used.
- The requirement for an Certified Handler is also required for substances that require a Controlled Substances Licence (CSL).
- Our independently moderated course provides trainees with a basic knowledge of the HSW Act and its regulations and assesses the knowledge and experience requirements to become an Certified Handler.
- We tailor our course specifically to your site so you get the information that you need to be a Certified Handler for the chemicals that you use. This way we keep the work interruption to a minimum and you aren’t confused by information you’ll neither use nor need for what you do.
- Our Certified Handler course takes on average 3-4 hours to complete, depending on the size of the attendee group and the substances required. On successful completion of the course the attendees will be awarded a 5 year Certified Handler certificate.
- We can run the course onsite in a boardroom with a projector/screen. Contact us about your requirements so we can get the ball rolling by sending you our booking form.
- For those of you outside of Auckland that can’t deal with the travel expense of personal instruction, we also offer a Certified Handler course through correspondence which covers the same material and can be completed at your leisure.
- If you already are an Certified Handler, but your 5 years are almost up, then you’ll need to have it renewed.
Certified Handler Certification
Permanent link to this article: http://techcomp.co.nz/certified-handler-certification/